To provide the flexible, individually tailored care that local people have told us they want, we work from many different sites across Barnsley, Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield as well as with people in their own homes.
Our community based services are well supported by inpatient services for when people need care or assessment in a hospital setting.
The Fieldhead site is the Trust’s largest site providing a wide range of services. It is located very close to Pinderfields Hospital, on the north side of Wakefield; its bordering areas are Stanley, Outwood, Newton Hill and Eastmoor.
Services provided from Fieldhead include:
- Specialist mental health inpatient and assessment services – eg Chantry, Trinity and Priory units
- Therapy and psychology services – eg The Oasis Centre and APTS
- Learning disability assessment and treatment – The Horizon Centre
- Low secure forensic services – The Bretton Centre
- Low secure learning disability service – Newhaven
- Medium secure forensic services – Newton Lodge
- Training and development
- Corporate, non-clinical support services
Tagged under: Fieldhead
Page last updated on February 12th, 2013