Dignity in care
The Dignity in Care campaign aims to stimulate a national debate around dignity in care and create a care system where there is zero tolerance of abuse and disrespect of adults.
It is led by Government in partnership with many organisations that provide and commission care and protect the interests of those using care services and their carers, including the Trust.
The campaign is about winning hearts and minds, changing the culture of care services and placing a greater emphasis on improving the quality of care and the experience of citizens using services including NHS hospitals, community services, care homes and home support services.
It includes action to:
- Raise awareness of dignity in care;
- Inspire local people to take action;
- Share good practice and give impetus to positive innovation;
- Transform services by supporting people and organisations in providing dignified services;
- Reward and recognise those people who make a difference and go that extra mile.
Tagged under: Dignity in care
Page last updated on April 1st, 2014