Bretton Centre- low secure forensic service (Fieldhead)
Why a professional should choose the service
- We are an outcome based and recovery focused service that continually meets the required benchmarks with regards to CQUIN indicators.
- The Bretton Centre performance indicators are described within the best practice guidance for low secure services and we are subject to annual peer to peer reviews from other low secure services.
- We are subject to specialist commissioning for specialised services and the wider forensic network and care pathway.
- Group work
- Occupational therapy
- Family work
- Recreational activity
- Social skills
- Health screening
- Personal recovery
- Ability to self-care
- Discharged back into community as soon as possible
- Improved engagement with community services
- Clarification of diagnosis
- Improved physical health
- Improved functional capacity (ability to carry out tasks)
- Relapse prevention
- Self-management skills
- Risk management