Housing support scheme
The housing support scheme is a service which offers housing advice for service users with complex mental health needs and their professionals and family.
We can offer different levels of support from assisting the service user with advice to maintain a secure tenancy to supporting the service user to find more appropriate accommodation.
We work with other agencies such as housing benefit and housing officers, and can signpost service users to other services.
This service is for clients residing in the Calderdale area.
Why would someone choose the service
- Advice to assist in maintaining a tenancy.
- Assistance with contacting other agencies.
- Support to find alternative accommodation.
- Short term tenancy support following a move
Staff you may meet
- Non-clinical support staff
- Nursing assistant
- Occupational therapist
- Other clinical staff
- Social worker
- Support worker