Psychological Services Kirklees
The secondary care psychological therapy service provides assessment and therapy to people who present with severe, persistent and complex mental health problems characterised by difficulties that cause significant disruption in everyday functioning.
Why would someone choose the service
- Clients report a high level of satisfaction with the service.
- 90% of clients found their sessions to be helpful or very helpful.
- 92% of clients were satisfied with their therapist and treatment offered.
- 94% of clients felt their personal, cultural, or spiritual beliefs were recognised and respected.
- We work closely with Huddersfield University and Leeds University providing care and treatment in line with the latest research and training programmes.
Staff you may meet