Live Well Wakefield
Social, exercise and support groups directory
Are you feeling lonely or isolated? Are you worried about a member of your family, a friend or a neighbour? If yes, then read on and get in touch with us.
The Live Well Wakefield team have a directory of social, exercise and support groups in your area where you could meet new people. The team will discuss with you what sort of group you may be interested in, provide you with details and help you make arrangements for your first visit.
View the directories below and see for what is available in your own area or contact the team on 01924 255363 to discuss what group you might be interested in.
Support and social groups to help independent, healthy living
If you are looking for the directory of ‘Services and support groups to help independence and healthy living for people with a disability and/or sensory impairment’ the information can be found in the District wide directory.
- District wide directory
- Network 1 Crofton, Durkar, Crigglestone, Agbrigg and Kettlethorpe
- Network 2 Outwood, Stanley & College Grove
- Network 3 Horbury, Ossett, Middlestown, Overton & Netherton
- Network 4 Eastmoor and Lupset
- Network 5 City Centre, Alverthorpe, Wrenthorpe and Thornes
- Network 6 Normanton and Altofts
- Network 7 & 8 Castleford and Airedale
- Network 9 Ferrybridge and Knottingley
- Network 10 Pontefract
- Network 11 Ackworth and Featherstone
- Network 12 South Elmsall, South Kirkby and Upton
- Network 13 Hemsworth, Havercroft, Ryhill and Kinsley