Assertive outreach team
The assertive outreach team works with people experiencing severe mental health conditions who find it difficult to work with other services and have a high risk of relapsing.
We are a dedicated team of staff with many different skills providing a range of flexibly delivered, evidence-based interventions.
Why would someone choose the service
- We offer choice and reviews
- We offer a person centred approach and promote the use of self-directed support – for example, supporting service users in achieving a funding package which enables them to reside at home safely and make genuine choices of how they wish to live their life
- We have reduced hospital admission for service users who use our service
- We can respond quickly when a person is in crisis
- We promote independence and help with paying bills
- We offer medication advice
- We support service users to seek voluntary work
Staff you may meet
- Occupational therapist
- Other clinical staff
- Social worker
- Support worker