Yorkshire Smokefree provides expert NHS advice and support for anyone who wants to stop smoking. So when you’re ready to quit, we’re ready to help. Our friendly experts will help you find the best way to quit and provide support throughout your journey, so you’re smoke-free in no time.
We offer a range of resources to suit your needs and ensure you’re smoke-free as soon as possible. We can help in lots of different ways depending on your preference and what’s available in your area. We offer telephone support, face to face sessions, and our unique online quit programme.
Our services are free, friendly and flexible and you will always have access to our specialist advisors.
You quit, your way.
Yorkshire Smokefree’s services are available in Barnsley, Calderdale, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield and Wakefield.
Yorkshire Smokefree supports the Big Tobacco, Cough Up campaign.
Why would someone choose the service
- You are four times more likely to quit smoking with specialist support and quit smoking products than doing it alone.
- Our service is flexible and tailored to the individual.
- Our service is run by experts.
- We are friendly and approachable.
- We are non-judgemental.
- You are in control of your quit journey.
- We’ve already helped thousands of people in Yorkshire.
- We’re open 7 days a week, with extended opening hours.
- Our online programme is available all the time.
Staff you may meet
- Non-clinical support staff
- Other clinical staff
- Specialist advisor