Creative minds applications
The Trust aims to support voluntary and community organisations to deliver, in partnership with Trust staff, a variety of creative projects to the people who use Trust services and their carers.
The aim of this work is to ensure there is a strong infrastructure of community organisations able to work with the Trust to provide excellent creative projects for the people who access our services.
To do this we have set up two distinct initiatives: Creative Minds Projects and Creative Minds Partners.
Creative Minds projects – applications are now open
We are pleased to let you know that Creative Minds is now open for applications.
The deadline for applications is Friday 23rd June 2017 @ 5pm.
Please note, you do not need to reapply as a Creative Minds partner – though we might ask for some additional information and will contact you directly about this.
This year 2017/18 we will be prioritising:
- Projects that are innovative and which benefit SWYPFT service users and/or their carers/families who use the following SWYPFT services:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Learning Disabilities (LD)
- Older People’s Services (OPS)
- Projects that SWYPFT staff could participate in outside of the work roles
- For more information on the services SWYPFT delivers please visit southwestyorkshire.nhs.uk/our-services – it is IMPORTANT that you understand the services that SWYPFT does and doesn’t deliver
- Complement the projects and partners who have or are delivering Creative Minds activities (this information can be found under the ‘projects directory’ tab on the left hand side of the creativemindsuk.com homepage)
- Meet the SWYPFT’s mission and values. Please check the link http://www.southwestyorkshire.nhs.uk/about-us/why-were-here/mission-values/
If you wish to have an informal discussion about your project application or idea, please contact the Creative Minds team on 01924 316 285 or email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not expect any successful Creative Minds projects to start before October 2017 at the earliest.
How to apply?
For more information, please contact the Creative Minds team on 01924 316 285 or email email@example.com
Creative Minds partners applications
Can you put can potential partners please get in touch with the team using 01924 316 285 or email: – firstname.lastname@example.org