What are Quality Accounts?
Quality accounts are annual reports to the public from providers of NHS healthcare services about the quality of the services we provide.
The audience for this report is wide ranging and includes people who use our services and their carers, staff, commissioners, regulators and academics. It is for anyone who wants to know more about the quality of our services and how we aim to maintain and improve this.
This report provides an overview of our quality achievements and challenges throughout 2016/17, showing how we are meeting our regulatory requirements as well as trying to meet the expectations of all our stakeholders.
Our quality principles are based on continuous service improvement and working in innovative ways to meet local priorities, whilst ensuring compliance with national standards and external regulation. Our approach is based on best practice internationally and other shared learning opportunities to help us to use quality to deliver best value.
The report also outlines our quality priorities for 2016/17, outlining how we will continue developing high quality care for all.
2016 – 2017
- 2014/2015 quality report (1MB)
- 2013/2014 quality report (1.36MB)
- 2012/2013 quality report (5.69MB) – Interactive version
- 2011/2012 quality report (1.07MB) – Interactive version
- 2010/2011 quality report (833KB) – Interactive version
- 2009/2010 quality report (862KB) – Interactive version
- 2008/2009 quality report (527KB) – Interactive version