If you would like more information about the medicine you are on please talk your doctor, a non-medical prescriber or pharmacist.
We also have a number of leaflets on different medications:
- Antidepressants (PDF)
- Antipsychotics for schizophrenia, psychosis and mania (PDF)
- Benzodiazepines for anxiety (PDF)
- Hypnotics (or sleeping tablets) (PDF)
- Mood stabilisers for bipolar disorder and depression (PDF)
You can also find out information about drug treatments on the following websites:
- www.choiceandmedication.org.uk – offers information about medications used in mental health to help people make informed decisions about medication.
- www.nmhct.nhs.uk/pharmacy – website of Waverly Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust which contains useful information on medication prescribed for mental health needs.
- www.ld-medication.bham.ac.uk – learning disability medication guideliness from the University of Birmingham.
Remember do not stop or make changes to any medicines without talking to a health care professional.
Page last updated on April 25th, 2013