Help transform NHS services in Wakefield by sharing your views
The local provider of NHS wellbeing, learning disability and mental health services is inviting people in Wakefield to a series of engagement events to continue work transforming the way it provides local care.
South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust wants local people to be involved – to give their views and to help plan future services.
The transformation events in Wakefield will be taking place on:
• Monday 25th November 2013 – Pontefract Town Hall, Bridge Street, Pontefract. WF8 1PG
• Wednesday 4th December 2013 – Elizabethan Exhibition Gallery, Brook Street, Wakefield. WF1 1QW
Events are free and open to anyone so come along with friends, family or colleagues. Events at all venues will take place 9.30am to 1pm – with lunch provided.
Steven Michael, Trust chief executive explains, “We aim to transform our services to make sure that when people need to access our services, they have the best experience they can and access to the latest treatments and technologies. Our plans have a recovery focus, with people retaining control over their own health and wellbeing. It’s essential we involve people who are important to us in influencing the planning of future services – and that means people in our local communities.”
Events taking place in other areas include:
• Wednesday 13th November 2013 – Al Hikmah, 28 Track Road, Batley. WF17 7AA
• Tuesday 19th November 2013 –Artworks, The Gallery, Shaw Lodge, Shaw Lane, Halifax. HX3 9ET
• Friday 13th December 2013 – Goldthorpe Salvation Army Hall, Straight Lane, Goldthorpe, Rotherham. S63 9DW
If you would like to come to a transformation event then please complete a booking form on our website www.swyt.co/transform or call us on 01924 327567.