We’re looking to local people to help make sure our services are the right ones provided in the right way.
We’re refreshing our strategy, which means looking again at how we runs as an organisation and where we would like to go in the future.
You’re invited to join the Trust in conversation and have your say on our future plans on:
- Monday 14 November, 9.30am – 12noon, The Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre, Hopwood Lane, Halifax, HX1 5ER
- Tuesday 15 November, 12.30 – 3pm, Hudawi Centre, Great Northern Street, Huddersfield, HD1 6BG
- Thursday 17 November, 9.30am – 12noon, Unity Works, Westgate, Wakefield, WF1 1EP
- Wednesday 23 November, 12.30 – 3pm, Al-Hikmah Centre, 28 Track Road, Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17 7AA
- Monday 28 November, 9.30am – 12noon, The Civic, Hanson Street, Barnsley, S70 2HZ
We’ve already received feedback from people who use our services, their carers, staff, members and partner organisations, which we’ve based our future plans on. These informal meetings are a chance for you to share your ideas and opinions on where the Trust is going.
James Drury, interim director of strategic planning, said: “One of our objectives for the coming year is to make sure that we improve the health and wellbeing of local people. We can only do this if our services and the way we deliver them are fit for purpose. The best way to find out whether we’re meeting people’s needs is by going direct to the source – so I’d really encourage anyone who has an interest in the health needs of local people to come along and help us to make sure we’re heading in the right direction.”
For more information, or to book a place, email email@example.com or call 01924 327567.