Members’ council elections
We’re inviting you to share your passion for local healthcare and be the voice of your area by standing for election to our members’ council.
As a governor on our members’ council, you will:
- Make sure we’re working in line with our mission and values, and support the principles and values of the NHS as a whole
- Hold non-executive directors to account for the performance of our Trust Board
- Influence our plans for the future
- Talk to our members and share with us what they tell you
- Choose who our chair and non-executive directors should be
- Choose who our auditors should be
Nominations opened on 1 February 2019 for the following seats:
View our Notice of Election.
For more information and to apply, visit our dedicated election website: www.ersvotes.com/swyp2019
Page last updated on: