A values led senior manager with an evidenced commitment to public service, Angela brings exceptional skills to the Trust. She has over twenty years’ experience of leading charities, social enterprises and NHS bodies, at both regional and national level.
Before Angela became chair she joined our Trust as non-executive director.
Angela has worked as chief executive of Martin House, which provides hospice care for children and young adults across north, east and West Yorkshire.
Prior to joining Martin House, Angela was a non-executive director and then Chair of NHS Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield Primary Care Trust. She has also worked in economic development in local government and studied economics at Cambridge. Angela has been an active volunteer in her local community throughout her life and is committed to community-based development.
Term of office
- (Appointed as NED 1 August 2017 to 31 July 2020)
- Appointed as Chair 1 December 2017 to 30 November 2020
- Equality & Inclusion Committee – Chair
- Nominations Committee – Chair
- Charitable Funds Committee – Member
- Clinical Governance & Clinical Safety Committee – Member
- West Yorkshire Mental Health Services Collaborative (WYMHSC) Committee in Common
- Workforce & Remuneration Committee – Member
- Spouse is a strategic director at Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- Spouse is a non-executive director of the National Association for Neighbourhood Management
Page last updated on: