As a trained marketer Charlotte’s expertise includes brand management, advertising, strategic marketing, PR and market research.
15 years with food giant Nestle saw Charlotte in a variety of marketing roles. These valued skills earned her non-executive director roles at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust and soft drinks manufacturer Calypso.
Charlotte is a lay member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, as an examiner for the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) board and a lay member of the Advisory Committee on Clinical Excellence Awards (ACCEA) for Yorkshire and Humber.
Term of office
- Appointed 1 May 2015 to 30 April 2018, re-appointed 1 May 2018 to 30 April 2021
- Appointed as Deputy Chair / Senior independent director 1 August 2017 to 31 July 2018, re-appointed 1 August 2018 to 31 July 2019
- Charitable Funds Committee – Member
- Clinical Governance & Clinical Safety Committee – Chair
- Workforce & Remuneration Committee – Member
- Independent marketing consultant, Beyondmc (including consultancy for Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh)
- Lay Chair, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust Advisory Appointments Committee for consultants (occasional
- Lay member, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust Clinical Excellence Awards Committee
- Lay member, Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust Clinical Excellence Awards Committee
- Lay member, Advisory Committee Clinical Excellence Awards, Yorkshire and Humber Sub-Committee
- Lay member, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, MRSC Part B OSCE.
Page last updated on: