As managing director of the Health Informatics Service and the lead for the delivery of one of the biggest electronic patient record launches in Europe, Mandy has a strong interest in supporting Trust strategies with a focus on digital transformation. She has extensive experience of partnership working across integrated care systems and primary care services, and brings previous Board and members’ council experience to her role. Mandy is also the Board sustainability champion, and hopes to be a knowledgeable and worthy advocate for sustainable practices.
Term of office
Appointed 1 October 2021 to 30 September 2024.
- Chair of Workforce and Remuneration Committee
- Member of Audit Committee
- Member of Mental Health Act Committee
- Spouse works for a global, not for profit organisation (HIMSS) selling consultancy services to healthcare bodies
- Working within the advisory sector as a private consultant for a number of technology organisations who provide technology to the NHS. Any work that may link to the Trust will be declared at the time any future interest arises
- Director/Owner of “Opinicus” providing IT consultancy to organisation/suppliers in Healthcare.
Page last updated on: