Mark was appointed as our chief executive in February 2022 following a period as interim chief executive from July 2021. Prior to this, Mark had been our director of finance and resources since joining the Trust in June 2016.
Mark is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. He joined the NHS in 2009 and has a background in mental health and community services. Before this he enjoyed a career in the private sector, which included a number of UK and international senior finance roles at Smith & Nephew, before joining Symmetry Medical as European chief financial officer.
Along with the rest of the Board Mark is responsible for setting the right objectives and providing the resources and support to meet the needs of our service users, patients, families and carers, and communities.
- Equality, Inclusion & Involvement – member
- Finance, Investment and Performance Committee – member
- Workforce & Remuneration – attendee
- Trustee for Emmaus (Hull and East Riding) Homelessness Charity
- Partner member of South Yorkshire Integrated Care Board from 1 July 2022
Page last updated on: