Nat is a human resources (HR) and organisational development (OD) professional with significant board-level experience across the NHS. She has previously enjoyed over 10 years at York Hospitals FT and more recently at Locala Community Partnerships.
Nat now runs her own business specialising in HR and OD. Nat continues to play a role in the West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership as chair of the Primary Care Workforce group.
She is passionate about reducing inequalities and growing diverse representation. This has led her to her current role of as Chair of Kyra, a women’s project based in York.
Term of office
- Appointed 1 May 2021 to 30 April 2024
- Clinical Governance Clinical Safety Committee – attends
- Workforce and Remuneration Committee and Charitable Funds Committee – member
- Owner and director of McMillan and Associates Ltd providing HR and OD consultancy services
- Associate - NHS Providers
Page last updated on: