Bethany House supports people with mild to moderate mental health issues. We deliver structured, therapeutic, creative sessions three days a week in a relaxed, friendly and open environment.
We run lots of interactive and engaging creative sessions, introducing new activities regularly. Currently, we’re looking to introduce painting for pleasure groups as well as sewing and flower arranging sessions. We are also planning to invite a series of guest speakers to our sessions so they can share their experience and offer new ideas to promote people’s wellbeing.
Through our creative sessions, we aim to:
- provide a safe space where individuals can enjoy their time in a relaxing, supporting, non-judgemental, creative environment
- offer our guests the opportunity to engage in activities that can help reduce their distress, depression or loneliness
- encourage positive relating and relationships in a creative environment
- support people to build trust within themselves and others
- increase people’s confidence and self-esteem through creative activities
- provide hope and independence towards a brighter future
Who is this project for?
For people experiencing mental or emotional distress/social isolation.
How do I access this project?
People are free to self-refer or be referred from carers, GP’s, Support workers or CPN’s simply contact Jo Gately or Hazel Walker at Bethany House on 01924 724 640 or email@example.com