This free course runs over 7 sessions and is aimed at people who are living with any mental health condition. The course aims to offer people:
- Tools to address many of the common symptoms experienced when living with a mental health condition
- Advice on healthy eating in relation to mental health
- Discussions around what is ‘mental health’
- Tools to manage depression and maintain positive thinking
Dates available are:
- Wednesday 24 October 2018, 10:30am-1pm, Airedale Library, The Square, Airedale
View our brochure for a summary of our New Beginnings and Persistent Pain courses for summer 2018.
To book a place please contact Live Well Wakefield on 01924 255363.