Welcome to Excellence 2022
Every day our staff help people to reach their potential and live well in their community. We innovate, collaborate and co-produce to make sure that our services are the best they can be, and that service users and carers are at the centre of everything we do. Every day our staff and volunteers achieve excellence.
Through our awards we will celebrate and recognise this excellence and the difference that individuals and teams – both clinical and non-clinical – make to the lives of local people.
For the first time, our Excellence awards ceremony was held virtually on Thursday 7 April at 4:30pm. We are pleased that this enabled more staff to attend to see the fantastic work taking place across our Trust.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit an entry.
- Excellence in improving use of resources
- Outstanding achievement
- Excellence in responding to the COVID pandemic
- Leader of the year
- Excellence in improving health
- Outstanding COVID pandemic response
- Excellence in improving care
- Rising star
- Partnership working excellence
- Equality and involvement excellence
- Unsung hero
- Chair and chief executive team award
- Chair and chief executive individual award
Our social media posts on the event can be found under #excellence22
Page last updated on: