This project will help people to learn new creative skills as they work together to produce a piece of work for exhibition.
The project will include individual learning and group working, which will allow people to contribute according to their skills, each playing a full role in working towards the finished work. There will be options to use a range of materials so that people can learn how to work with a material, understand what can be produced and decide on the form of the work to be completed as the project exhibit.
- Learn new creative skills
- Work in partnership
- Gain social and artistic confidence
- Enjoy a friendly, relaxed atmosphere
- Gain understanding of how therapeutic it can be to work with your hands, in a focused and mindful way
- Be motivated to continue with creative activities after the project ends