appointments in a health centre
Many appointments are offered face to face in health centres.
We run clinics in the following locations:
- The Roundhouse Centre, Wakefield Road, Athersley, S71 1TH
- The Cudworth Centre, Carlton Street Cudworth, S72 8SU
- The Hoyland Centre, Hoyland, S74 9AF
- New Street Health Centre, Upper New Street, Barnsley, S70 1LP
- Penistone Health Centre, Shrewsbury Road, Penistone, S36 6DY
- The Thurnscoe Centre, Hollybush Drive, Thurnscoe S63 0LU
- Chapelfield Medical Centre, Mayflower Way, Wombwell, S73 0AJ
- Worsbrough Centre, Powell Street, Barnsley, S70 5NZ
Sometimes therapists may wear PPE such as gloves, apron or a face mask. If you would like the therapist to wear PPE, please let us know before the appointment. To help prepare you and your child for the appointment, have a look at this picture to see us in our mask, gloves and apron; A therapist in PPE
To cancel your child’s appointment, call us on 01226 644331. If we don’t answer, leave a message and we will call you back. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing your child’s name and the time and date of the appointment, and a contact number. If you cancel 2 consecutive appointments or have a pattern of frequent cancellation you will not be offered another appointment and your child may be discharged.