Speech and Language Therapy appointments in a health centre
Some appointments are offered face to face in health centres.
We run clinics in the following locations:
- The Roundhouse Centre, Wakefield Road, Athersley, S71 1TH
- The Cudworth Centre, Carlton Street Cudworth, S72 8SU
- The Hoyland Centre, Hoyland, S74 9AF
- New Street Health Centre, Upper New Street, Barnsley, S70 1LP
- Penistone Health Centre, Shrewsbury Road, Penistone, S36 6DY
- The Thurnscoe Centre, Hollybush Drive, Thurnscoe S63 0LU
- Chapelfield Medical Centre, Mayflower Way, Wombwell, S73 0AJ
- Worsbrough Centre, Powell Street, Barnsley, S70 5NZ
If anyone is unwell, including with Coronavirus, please cancel by calling 01226 644331.
Before and after the appointment the Therapist will:
- Clean any equipment/toys
- Sanitise their hands
The Therapist will be wearing PPE in line with Trust guidelines. If you would like the Therapist to wear PPE, please let us know before the appointment.
Here is a short story with pictures that you can show your child, so they know what to expect.
Social story – I’m visiting my speech and language therapist at a health centre