The innovative partnership brings together five organisations and their 0-19 services to help ensure that all children, young people and families living in Kirklees will be healthy and resilient.
The services can now be contacted via a single online form available at www.thrivingkirklees.org.uk. – or one telephone number – 0300 304 5555.
Services for children and young people aged 0-19 (up to 25-years old for young people with special needs) and their families include:
- Health visiting and family nurse partnership
- School nursing
- Ask CaMHS
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Children’s Emotional Health and Wellbeing Service
- National Child Measurement Programme
- Assessment and diagnosis of autistic spectrum conditions (through referrals made by a Speech and Language Therapist, Paediatrician, or Educational Psychologist)
- Support for children and young people with learning disabilities
- Home-Start Family Support
- Healthy child vitamins.
The Thriving Kirklees partnership is led by Locala Community Partnerships CIC, and includes our Trust, Northorpe Hall Child and Family Trust, Home-Start Kirklees, and Yorkshire Children’s Centre.
Our aim is to bring services together, co-ordinate resources and establish a seamless route for children, young people and families to get support and help for their health and wellbeing.
This supports Kirklees’ vision to be a great place to grow up where every child and young person:
- is safe and loved, healthy and happy and free from harm, and
- has the chance to make the most of their talents, skills and qualities to fulfil their potential.