Become a member
Membership is free. You don’t need any special skills or experience to be a member. You just need to be interested in NHS services and the people we care for. As a member you can:
- Have your say in the future of your local NHS
- Learn more about well-being and further your understanding of health issues
- Get information about the Trust and its work
- Elect local people to represent your views on our members’ council or stand for election yourself
What do members do?
You can decide how little or how much you want to be involved, it’s entirely up to you. For example, you might want to:
- Be invited to meetings and events that interest you
- Be actively involved, learn about the members’ council and consider standing for election
Meet the member’s council– helping to shape the Trust’s future plans and priorities.
Ready to join?
Then please complete the short application form.
Need more information?
If you want any further information or have any queries, please contact our membership office on 01924 316462 or email email@example.com.
Page last updated on: