Barnsley adult social care

If you suspect that somebody is being abused, or if you are being abused yourself, it’s important to report it.

Contact details

Website: Worried about an adult? (

Telephone: Adult Social Services on – 01226 773300
Emergency out of hours: 01226 787789


Calderdale Gateway to Care

If you suspect that someone may be the victim of abuse, then contact Gateway to Care as soon as possible. Calderdale Council takes the protection of vulnerable adults very seriously and will investigate your concerns.