Senior independent director
Mike is a qualified accountant with a successful track record at senior level in both commercial and public sector organisations. Most recently he was a senior executive at the BBC with roles in finance, internal audit, risk management and technology. In addition, he has been responsible for the successfully delivery of a range of significant technical and business change projects.
Mike was also regularly involved in the promotion of inclusivity and diversity across the BBC with a specific focus on disability as well as being regularly involved in sensitive and complex support at work initiatives.
Term of office
- 1 September 2020 – 31 August 2023
- Audit Committee – chair
- Equality and Inclusion Committee – member
- Charitable Funds Committee – member
- Members’ Council – attends
- Chair of the Joint Audit Committee for the West Yorkshire Combined Authority and West Yorkshire Police from 1 June 2022
Page last updated on: