Patients Know Best – have your say
Information for this event
Event date: March 9, 2023
Time: 10.30am - 12pm
Location: Online event
Our Trust is rolling out Patients Know Best which is a new digital app which provides you and your carer with access to your personal health record. We are expecting the app will be available to use in Spring 2023 across many of our services.
People who use our services, carers and loved ones are invited to learn about, test, and feedback on the app at our online event on Thursday 9 March 2023, 10.30am-12pm.
At the event:
- You will understand what the app contains and how to navigate it
- You can register to use the app
- You will be able to receive and review training materials
- Provide us with your feedback on future functions it can provide
- You can help to co-design information aimed at service users and carers
You will need to have a smartphone to attend the event.
How to join the event:
You can join the workshop on MS Teams using this link, or by using meeting ID: 387 429 028 322 and passcode: UqYZ4R
Page last updated on: