The local provider of learning disability and mental health NHS services is inviting people in Kirklees to a series of engagement events to continue work transforming the way it provides local care.
South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust wants local people to be involved – to give their views and to help plan future services.
The transformation events in Kirklees will be taking place on:
• Wednesday 6th November 2013 – Hudawi Centre, Great Northern Street, Huddersfield. HD1 6BG
• Wednesday 13th November 2013 – Al Hikmah, 28 Track Road, Batley. WF17 7AA
Events are free and open to anyone so come along with friends, family or colleagues. Events at all venues will take place 9.30am to 1pm – with lunch provided.
Steven Michael, Trust chief executive explains, “We aim to transform our services to make sure that when people need to access our services, they have the best experience they can and access to the latest treatments and technologies. Our plans have a recovery focus, with people retaining control over their own health and wellbeing. It’s essential we involve people who are important to us in influencing the planning of future services – and that means people in our local communities.”
Events taking place in other areas include:
• Tuesday 29th October 2013 – Barnsley Civic, Hanson Street, Barnsley. S70 2HZ
• Tuesday 19th November 2013 –Artworks, The Gallery, Shaw Lodge, Shaw Lane, Halifax. HX3 9ET
• Monday 25th November 2013 – Pontefract Town Hall, Bridge Street, Pontefract. WF8 1PG
• Wednesday 4th December 2013 – Elizabethan Exhibition Gallery, Brook Street, Wakefield. WF1 1QW
• Friday 13th December 2013 – Goldthorpe Salvation Army Hall, Straight Lane, Goldthorpe, Rotherham. S63 9DW
If you would like to come to a transformation event then please complete a booking form on our website or call us on 01924 327567.