Erfana is a corporate property lawyer working for a number of large organisations in the financial sector. She has just finished her two terms of office as a non-executive director at Yorkshire Ambulance Service, including a period as the senior independent director.
Erfana has experience in the housing sector and is a non-executive on Chorley and District Building Society and Plexus/Omega Housing (part of the Mears Group).
Term of office
- Appointed 3 August 2021 to 2 August 2024
- Mental Health Act Committee – member
- Equality & Inclusion Committee – member
- Charitable Funds Committee – chair
- Non-executive director for Riverside Group
- Non-executive director for Omega/Plexus part of Mears Group
- Sister - employed by Mind in Bradford
Page last updated on: