Erfana is a corporate property lawyer working for a number of large organisations in the financial sector. She has just finished her two terms of office as a non-executive director at Yorkshire Ambulance Service, including a period as the senior independent director.
Erfana has experience in the housing sector and is a non-executive on Chorley and District Building Society and Plexus/Omega Housing (part of the Mears Group).
Term of office
- Appointed 3 August 2018 to 2 August 2021
- Mental Health Act Committee – Member
- Equality & Inclusion Committee – Member
- Charitable Funds Committee – Chair
- Non-executive director, Chorley and District Building Society
- Non-executive director, Plexus/Omega Housing, part of Mears Group PLC
- Sister - employee for Guide-Line telephone helpline for Mind in Bradford
Page last updated on: