Last year we celebrated the achievements of our colleagues and teams at the Excellence awards, showcasing the brilliant work everyone has been doing. Individuals and teams from across the whole Trust came together to share their work and receive recognition and thanks. With the launch of Excellence 2019, now it’s your chance to make a nomination.
Our Excellence 2019 awards will be held as part of a staff achievement celebration, where we’ll also be celebrating learners and colleagues who have worked for the NHS for more than 25 years.
Entries for this year’s are now open and there’s a category for everyone:
- Excellence in improving health – view last years winner
- Excellence in improving care – view last years winner
- Excellence in improving use of resources – view last years winner
- Engagement and involvement excellence – view last years winner
- Partnership working excellence – view last years winner
- Unsung hero – view last years winner
- Leader of the year – view last years winner
- Outstanding achievement – view last years winner
- Rising star – view last years winner
Shortlisted entries will be invited to a special celebration event on Tuesday 19 November 2019 at the Cedar Court Hotel in Wakefield.
The closing date for applications is Friday 23 August.
Page last updated on: