Our staff work tirelessly every day to help people reach their potential and live well in their community. We innovate, collaborate and co-produce to make sure that our services stay strong and that service users and carers are at the centre of everything we do. Every day our staff and volunteers achieve excellence.
Our Excellence awards celebrate and recognise this excellence and the difference that individuals and teams – both clinical and non-clinical – make to the lives of local people.
We have five team categories and four individual categories.
- Excellence in improving health – view last years winner
- Excellence in improving care – view last years winner
- Excellence in improving use of resources – view last years winner
- Engagement and involvement excellence – view last years winner
- Partnership working excellence – view last years winner
- Unsung hero – view last years winner
- Leader of the year – view last years winner
- Outstanding achievement – view last years winner
- Rising star – view last years winner
Shortlisted entries will be invited to a special celebration event on Tuesday 19 November 2019 at the Cedar Court Hotel in Wakefield.
Page last updated on: